Monday, January 19, 2009

A new headband :D








Yesh.. I am bored..lol! I started reading a book thou..and i started drawing again XD
I shall post ma charcoal drawing i did a minute ago ..much later! Lol..lazy..gotta scan it first..
So yeah, Nabz is still alive for the holidays and waiting on doing her L by tommorow hopefully :p
Will be busy with an event which I haven't been updating much with :p Hamady is gonna kill me XD XD I guess Ill be at cyber for awhile on thursday..Or tommorow O-o..
Dunno..

See how is ma laziness level is like..
Ill be workin again on wednesday =_= I tell ya kids are the worst when they go all talky and at the same time it seems cute yet its not 'all the time'.. =______=
I shall live for another day :p

Peace ya all!
We are all hamas..

1 comment:

Gray said...

the pattern on your shirt's pretty cool. i like grunge.
and we can just about make out your curvatures based on the shadows visible in the second photo. take that as a compliment.