Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huhuhuhu...tagged by Sheila

Do you think you are hot?
Nah...Its kinda cooling right now and I'm wearing ma boxers >.< *kesejukan*



Upload a favourite picture of you.


Why do you like that picture?
Because Momen is in it :( *sniff* It was valentine's day and I gave him that flower in front of everybody at Habeeb Restaurant, he was so surprised :) I was so happy that day..

The last song you listened to?
Alaine- angel, soft reggae music..awesome song XD

What name do you prefer besides yours?
Matahari! Cool name to me and she's a cool figure of a seductive two-faced agent, well that's just the gist of it :p I need to read more about her, if there was a book I would gladly read it >.<

People to tag:
1. Hanif
2. Calvin
3. Likwei
4. Miri
5. DD

Who is number [1]?
The first senior I ever talked to in MMU :p *I think*...

Number [3] is having a relationship with...?
His dongkedongdong :p :p

Say something about number [5].
He killed his hamster! XC I know it!

How about number [4]?
Hello sexxay! *jiggy macha*

Last but not least, who is number [2]?
His drawings are freakin awesomeeeeeee *echoes*








No comments: