Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Journey to feminism (Part I) - Facial Stuff

Hello people! Yesh, I'm gonna start my revolution of being a better feminine-powered-woman, lol! And i have bought some of the essential stuff today..which amanda and dori (my 2 sifus) have recommended. Which are facial stuff like pimple/blackhead rod-remover thingy.., sponge.. and ..well, i forgot to buy the scrub and mask for the face, lol!

I had some time on my hand while waiting for Unc.Shan to pick me up from OU. So I took a look around. I went and explored the great shops located at the new wing. Guess what! I went into forever21 and look around properly for the first time..I felt ..awkward.. O_o. I dont really like shopping, to tell the truth..I dont know how to shop..lol. So I thought of looking at some that interest me and check the prices. I wanted to take pics and write down the prices so I wont forget..LOL. Malu-ness ness.


WHAT I HAVE IN MIND TO BUYYYY:

1. High waisted skirts
2. Oxford shoes
3. Lingeries (FREAKIN EXPENSIVE %)*%)

4. Long pants, high waisted
5. Mask,scrub
6. Tops? <--buy apa apa yang boleh

I was wearing white wedges and the co-Ko-dile bag to OU, looool. Giler malu.. And you know what..the wedges sole came out..so basically I was walking like a retart most of the time.. =_= And yesh, my promise to keeping my hair long is not an empty one..Lol. Other than that, Im gonna religously do facial treatment to my face..

Daily: wash,toning,moisture


Weekly: mask, pimple/blackhead removing (OUCH!),scrub,that steam thingy..

Monthly: Mushroom mask ( Centrepoint, sakit giler nak mampus) <--takes out oil,pimple,every imperfection..one treatment is enough to take out everythin..cool rite?tried it once, mama adored my face, loool


St.Ives was recommended by Amanda and Dori to be bought, but Watson finish stock d.. So Ill wait 'till tommorow I guess.. :p

CHECK THIS OUT:
Maybe Ill try these..one day :p

Homemade facial mask recipe for Normal Skin

STRAWBERRY MASK
Ingredients:
1 spoonful unsalted butter
Juice of one lemon
1 large strawberry

Preparation: Mash the strawberry in a bowl. Add all the ingredients in it. Mix them. Apply to your face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 15 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every week.

APPLE MASK
Ingredients:
1 apple
3 spoonful honey

Preparation:
Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend them. Apply to entire face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 15 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every week.

CARROT MASK
Ingredients:
2 carrots
5 spoonful honey

Preparation:
Cook two carrots in boiling water. Mash them and add five spoonfuls honey. Apply to face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth. Apply it every week.


TOMATO MASK
Ingredients:
2 tomatoes

Preparation: Mash two tomatoes. Apply to entire face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every two days.


Homemade facial mask recipe for Dry Skin

YOGURT MASK
Ingredients:
2 cucumbers
2 spoonfuls yogurt

Preparation:
Clean two cucumbers. Put in a blender. Add two spoonfuls yoghurt and blend them. Apply to your face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every three days.

HONEY MASK
Ingredients:
3 spoonfuls honey
3 spoonfuls milk
2 spoonfuls olive oil

Preparation: Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Apply to your face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 10 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every week.


Homemade facial mask for Combination Skin

ROSEWATER MASK
Ingredients:
3 spoonfuls rosewater
3 spoonfuls honey
1 egg yolk

Preparation:
Add all the ingredients. Mix them in a bowl. Apply to your face avoiding your eye area. Leave 10 minutes. Wash with water. Apply every three days.

CUCUMBER MASK
Ingredients:
1 cucumber
5 spoonfuls honey
2 spoonfuls rosewater

Preparation:
Put all the ingredients in a blender. Blend them. Apply two your face avoiding your eye area. Leave for 15 minutes. Apply every two days.




rawR! Im so gonna do this XD




Next...Journey to feminism (Part II) - Baju2 <--will be illustrating the baju2 to buy and price :p

No comments: