Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sawadikap!

Im sipping on some hot chocolate and typing this is on Microsoft words cause there’s no wi-fi here in the coffee house, turtle village.

Guess where I am? Hehe, I’m at phuket xD I feel so classy right now, having a drink in some luxurious coffee house with a laptop. Im still in shock that I am actually outside Malaysia right now, I thought I would be stuck for another year or two. But its happening, and it feelssss…weird. Haha. Im here with la familia. And ya know what, the reason we’re able to come here is because J.W Marriot hotel gave the offer of 5 days 4 nights free stay to my mother’s friend and she passed it along to us. Bless your soul friend of my mother’s XD

First off, I’m having holiday for 5 days here but the day after or so I’ll be having exams :/ and currently I have to reside to doing my assignments at night in the hotel.

Its alright, I feel..good doing assignments here better than anywhere else. I can actually finish my Accounting Information System II assignment (a part of it) In an hour. I was surprised and wasn’t motioned to facebook for every minute whilst doing it. How weird..lol.

Phuket is alright, has an atmosphere similar to Malacca and Penang. :D They say Bangkok is like Kuala Lumpur, would try to go there if I can (once I get my moolah).

Once I finish off another assignment (business law or da other part of AIS assignment or knw. Economy) I might go check out Phutong, heart of phuket. Most travelers go there, and its like 2 hours drive from here :/ J.W Marriot is located right next to the airport and basically near the entrance of Phuket. How convenient , lol.

It’s the second day here..So I’ll take my time and finish up the assignments by tonight hopefully, reason is Im given 24 hours free internet services. So gotta make full use of it and study my managerial accounting :/ Heyh, Im still having fun alright not just studies..lol.

Will write more later. I need to finish my egg benedict :p .

Cheers peeps!

No comments: