Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cheers to all :D

Unpredictable and doubtful..
Life is,
I am,
And so are you behind that mask,

I wonder at the thoughts of living life, love and many others,
I do not want to wonder or wish for a day, would love to see how a different a day in my mind.
Is it possible to not wonder about your love each day,
Why is it hard for me if it's not for you.

Is it fading..?
Ahah, there I go with 'love'
I wonder if it is true, I wonder too much about it..
I guess I am lover, not a fighter,
Yet I fight with it,
Causing havoc in my mind every single time,
Clashing thoughts and wonders

oh how you trouble me..

Leave me be for once, I beg you..

I beg for wings,
I beg for memories..
No more, I live the way it is at this moment,
*sigh*
It has always been a say..

No comments: