Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Words

With words I could tell you all about the great kingdoms and countries that falls into fire,
With words I'm able to serenade and sweep you off your feet,
But alas, words are pretentious fucks that could tangle up your friend's/lover's feelings,
Such a say I have, But what could you do I have my rights,
Love you babe, yet I lie
You are nothing really, just a side benefit for myself,
Ahah, pity you say?
Well, why don't you believe my justly words?

With words Im able to tell you stories,
With words Im able to make you kiss me,
Such a powerful thing isn't it?
Use it well my friends/lovers

'Cause there's such a thing called karma that could bite you back :B


No comments: