Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Charcoal Charcoaaaalll


Some of the drawings I made...

Been Wanting to draw with charcoal for a long time and I finally did at some point of ma life lol
Eventhough it's not much cuz I didnt scan the others and I gave away some to Magic..


a drawing I made for roxxy :)


One of the elemental dragons I drew in a set for Magic..





As you can see..This wasnt drawn by me..It was a past drawing by someone dear to me last time, as gratitude I post it...
This is basically a drawing of me..lol.. He's an amazing drawer.. Always messing his hands with charcoal. Thanks for the drawing...


Feeling all emooooooooo
I shouldnt be..Big thing happening tommorow and I should be packing to kl now..
Hmm hamana hamana

No comments: