Friday, December 26, 2008

A new beginning is coming..

Well 2008 is gonna be over soon... and so is my teenage years..
SOOOOOONNN I SHALL PREVAILL AS AN ADULTTTT
RAWRRRRR!!

Cant wait :p :p

*WARNING: Random thought*
You know what, till now..I am still short..
=_= Is there such a thing to make me taller? I wonder..
I heard about a mechanism that actually makes you taller by stretching your arm and legs (yeah similar to the great ye-old punishment machine in the dark ages XD XD) o____o
I wanna try that! Sounds awesome and promising lol.
......
...

Alrighty, since the new year is coming..
I shall make a list of what-to-do.. (ex: stop smokin' etc..)

NABZ AWESOMELY AWESOME THINGS TO DO FOR 2009:

1. Gain some abs (stomach muscles)
2. Groom myself better (long hair, facial, crap, crap..lol) (for the sake of momen and mama)
3. Learn how to use photoshop (need to learnnnnn)
4. Be able to do the helicopter move (breakdance)
5. Backpacking trip to at least one country out there ( was thinkin europe but mahal..)
6. Raise my cgpa to 3.5 (gambatte!)
7. Try to draw a full canvas (with paint if possible)
8. Join pole dancing classes *wink wink*
9. Love the 3 M's better (Mummy, mo'men, and money :p :p)
10. Get my driving license O_____o

Yeahhhhhh!!!
Heyh, how bout you guys try this :p
Make a list of what-to-do for 2009.
And 'DO-THEM'..dont just say it :)
Merry xmas and a happy new year ppl!

No comments: