Friday, December 26, 2008

My life 2008

I usually write to myself at every end of a year... I know I'm weird.
I was reminiscing like an old man just now cause I saw my past letters to myself.
I was laughing back when I read how many crushes I had :p
In 2005, I had like 3 or 4 crushes ..and 1 girl looool
2006, 3 crushes..XD XD

I did write for 2007, but I do not know where I put it.. Lost it :(
I cant believe the number of questions I ask myself..I manage to answer some of them..through experience..
I was so poetic in 2005 loooool
Hmm..
I quoted for each year too..
'Wings..Do you see an angel's or a devil's?' -2005
'Love is nothing but lust. Or kiss me and tell me I'm wrong' -2006

I was crazy about finding theories of love..lol xD

Well I wrote for the other years..but I cant find them..
I think most of them I wrote in my diaries..

Come to think of it.. I never wrote in my diary in such a long time..Lazy..lol
Another reason why is because I feel satisfied with my life after a long time.. I dont know why but it seems like I never came out from my cage till now..

I feel free :)

I wanna relive my childhood..
I want a happy ending...
I will chase after my dreams, Nobody gonna stop me now :)

Gonna stop crying and stand up on my own..
Forget the past and look far
I feel so happy all sudden..
Ahah..I feel happy and teary :)

I wanna thank to those people which I seem to trust better now..
You know who you are, I 'belanja-ed' you guys christmas hi-tea/dinner, and some others and
that magical dude.

After longs eons, lol.. I can hug people freely too..

p.s: I am not emo..lol. Just feel so positive about myself suddenly. I'm learning to cope with myself, yesh Im a retard..lol

Ill be writing the letter when Jan 1 come by, you know what I'll just write it here..


My life 2008

I love my life. :)



Peace!

No comments: