Friday, October 17, 2008

A hairy tale

Future : BALDDDD loool xD XD XD

Ma latest


3/4 months ago

6/7 months




a year ago





2 years ago



And yesh Im quite a camwhore :p :p but most of it comes out when Im alone and bored..
When I was a kid, my hair is very very long..and curly..mum always put oil on it..eek i didnt like it! Till one day my mum brought me to the salon and accidently cut it short like a boy (I was 10 i think). I liked it :D! Everybody else..no..lol. That was the only mishap to me hair when I was a kid till Form 5. Teacher dubbed me 'Tsunami victim' as seen the first pic with the dragon..lol
and then I straightened it for prom. I look like papan..looolz
And then from there I began to realise my wants which is to cut it short short..Come onn its easy maintanence and saves the quantity of shampoo used lol. I first cut it REALLY short when I stayed in Melaka. It was kinda like a dare or was it cuz Im bored..I forgot. I went with it and rumours flew sayin Im lesbian. Yet I didnt care and Im lovin it!
I didnt wanna cut it afta that but I really dislike long hair and I cut it a day before raya LOOOOL
magic dont like it much but ne mind :p
A friend suggest me colour bleach blonde..heHEhehehhe its a definite maybe..for now :p :p
what the heck..we all live once so take all the chances u can get :)



No comments: