Friday, October 10, 2008

Exammmm! Exammmm!!

Yesh, I have been busy with exams.. I finished three papers already which are Financial Acoounting, Microeconomics, and Management. I think I did badly for my Management paper as I was doing the 'burning-the-good-old-midnite-oil' thing the night before exam (had only 2 hour nap 4-6am =_=). Such a badddd idea. I will not ever do that again...Not :p
So hoo-humm Im at the library foyer, 7.15pm updating my blog after a long time xD
Me waiting for some miracle to happen..

What if..A humongous dragon came down and rawrs at me cuz it wants me to follow it and fulfill my true destiny. Which is to protect the dragons of the great sky from the evil villanious elves.
Yeah..that would be awesome..and and Ill be equipped with awesome clothes and be given powers from the elder dragons. And Ill get a cool partner which is a chinese-oriented dragon which I could mount on. With great communication power which came when I was given the powers from the elder dragons, I will rawr at my partner and she rawrs back, yarp its a she.

We will start our journey with one goal in mind..To destroy eee-valll! Ill mount my partner which I call ryu (means dragon in japanese) and rode off to a great start. Halfway, we were stopped by the great Legends of bootays (elves allies) which are DD and sparkeyy (buahhahahhaha and to those know them yarp :p). We fought a great deal and their powers was matched with mine. I swoosh some mellee on them yet they could guard with their bootylicious body part of theirs. I was stunned O_o. Ryu came up with an idea of burning-roast them but she needs my help by giving away some of my powers to her. And so I did and the duo was turned crispy like kenny roger's chicken but all black..lol. I fell and fainted as part of my powers was sucked away by Ryu. Sadly..this is usually the end of my great daydreaming as I will be awoken rudely by reality. I am not having any powers and I am an ordinary child with a laptop in front of me which Im typing at such a speed! (very slow!) . Alas, my dream was just a dream.

But..my dream will always be here and its my runaway when Im faced with a great deal of situation..which is being bored and alone and have nothing to do..

Im bored..

I want chocolate..
and banana..

OOOOooOo! Chocolate banana! :p

Peace!

No comments: