Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A new world, anew beggining indeed..

Hello world!

First off..I 'had' a blog in blogspot, lol
But I didnt update it since I got into my university. I'm sure the one readings here are mostly people I know of and been forced to check out my blog :D
I had a struggle putting up this blog because I wanted a nice looking layout and for being the-not-so-great-with-comps-proof-by-failing-comp.app that I am, I succedeed after a long haul of hours in front of the laptop. I'm so proud of myself *sniff*

The reason I put up this blog in the first place is because I wanted to write again and learn me self some computer stuff xD...and of course the overuse phrase of 'I was bored' ahah.
So yes, hopefully this blog could help fill my boredomness and let out any emotional feelings that might bother me (a way of destressing ma' self, kinda like yoga..ya man)
Hu-ha! You might find the occasional bad grammar or whatsover..please do ignore..I might be rushing or something..ahah

Theres my first post.. hehe bananaz!

No comments: